His name is Fred, we just met today. You see my dating life hasn't been going very well, so I decided to take things into my own hands. Create my own fairy tale......
however unlike in the books, he didn't turn into my prince charming and and after a very short time I new we were not ment for one another. Sadly to say I had to leave Fred on the mountain where I first laid eyes on him. And with lonely hearts we went our separate ways... Fred will always have a special place in my heart.... The girls loved him so! but alas it wasn't ment to be. Good Bye Fred!

So anyway.... we had a great time hiking today in the Red Cliff area... we did catch Fred.. and he was one of a kind. but we couldn't bring him home. We did however climb waterfalls and play in the sun. Really I don't think we could have asked for a better day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Is that Red Cliffs where we went camping? You pull off on an exit for a resivour, cross under the freeway, and over the wash? I think you and I took the kids near there about 4 years ago! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that is the same place.... Last yr we found the waterfall. it's only about 3/4 mile up the trail (maybe). Not Far. And it is so fun. Last year we didn't have our life jakcets and I was having a hard tome letting the swim. so this time we made sure to bring them... Tess actually slid down the water fall that is in the picture as a water slide it was fun... not only that she told me I'm the Awsomest mom ever during that adventure.. so I felt pretty darn good! If it was warmer when you came down I would have taken you there. Next time!

    ReplyDelete