Sorry I haven't kept this updated lately, so to help catch everyone up on the happenings here in our life I am posting a few pictures.

T took a spill and this is what happens when you go head first into cement.



Havasupai or Heaven!
My favorite trip of the summer.
This is the warning sign leading down to one of the falls. I love this pic cause believe me it is a climb. Sorry dad I don't think you could do it. :)


Mooney Falls

Havasu Falls

Rocky Falls. This one we could jump from the top. It was amazing.

A small reminder that the church is everywhere.


Iron County fair and petting Zoo


Cedar Breaks.... and another testament that we truly live in the most beautiful part of the world


The New Harmony Mountain on fire.


My little angles and the best soccer players in southern Utah (what can I say they take after there mom:))

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear an update from you Sally!!!! How is everything going with you???

    ReplyDelete